Chanthaburi can refer to:
- Chanthaburi, a town in eastern Thailand
- Chanthaburi Province, the province based at the town
- Mueang Chanthaburi District, the district around the town
- Chanthaburi Mountains, a mountain range in eastern Thailand
- Chanthaburi River, a river in eastern Thailand
- Roman Catholic Diocese of Chanthaburi, the diocese covering eastern Thailand
- Monthon Chanthaburi, a former administrative subdivision of Thailand under the monthon system
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chanthaburi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.