Channel Classics Records
Channel Classics Records is a record label from the Netherlands, specializing in classical music. The managing director and producer is C. Jared Sacks, who grew up in Boston. Sacks was schooled as a professional horn player at the Oberlin Conservatory of Music and the Conservatorium van Amsterdam. With fifteen years of experience in making music, Sacks decided to turn his hobby of making musical recordings into his work in 1987. The record label started in 1990 and was called after the street where he lived at the time, the Kanaalstraat in Amsterdam.
|Channel Classics Records|
|Founder||C. Jared Sacks|
|Country of origin||Netherlands|
|Official website||Official website|
- "Creativity & Leadership Grants Fund Three Winter Term Odysseys in 2009", Oberlin Conservatory – Accolades (October 2010)
- "About Channel", Channel Classics Records official website. Retrieved 11 July 2011
- "Legendary Pink Dots, The – Island Of Jewels (Released in 1987; Edited by Jared Sacks)", discogs.com. Retrieved 11 July 2011
- "Edward Ka-Spel – AaΔzhyd China Doll (Digital editing: Channel Classics Studio, Kanaalstraat 1, Amsterdam)", discogs.com. Retrieved 11 July 2011
- "Channel Classics Goes Chinese With SACDs" by Jason Victor Serinus, stereophile (8 October 2006)
- "Budapest Festival Orchestra Discography". bfz.hu. Archived from the original on 19 April 2011. Retrieved 5 May 2011.
- "Dejan Lazić Discography". dejanlazic.com. Archived from the original on 21 December 2013. Retrieved 16 May 2011.
- "Lavinia Meijer Discography". laviniameijer.com. Retrieved 16 May 2011.
- "Rachel Podger, Channel Classics at CD Universe". CD Universe. Retrieved 16 May 2011.
- "Candida Thompson official site". Archived from the original on 8 July 2011. Retrieved 16 May 2011.