Chain of command (disambiguation)
|Look up chain of command in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The chain of command is the line of authority and responsibility along which orders are passed within a military unit and between different units
Chain of command may also refer to:
- Chain of Command (1994 film), a 1994 action TV film starring Michael Dudikoff
- Chain of Command (2000 film), a 2000 political thriller TV film starring Roy Scheider and Patrick Muldoon
- Chain of Command: The Road from 9/11 to Abu Ghraib, a 2004 nonfictional book by investigative journalist Seymour Hersh
- Chain of Command (album), a 2004 album by power metal group Jag Panzer
- "Chain of Command" (Star Trek: The Next Generation), a 1992 two-part episode of the TV series Star Trek: The Next Generation
- "Chain of Command" (Beast Wars), a 1996 episode of the animated TV series Beast Wars: Transformers
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chain of command.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.