Catholic Church (disambiguation)
|Look up Catholic Church in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Catholic Church is one of the largest Christian Churches.
Catholic Church may also refer to:
- One of the 24 particular churches sui iuris that form the larger Catholic Church:
- Independent Catholicism, Churches that historically and culturally stem from Catholicism but broke away from the Catholic Church
- The Old Catholic Church, part of Independent Catholicism
- Other churches expressing apostolic origins and traditions of catholicity, such as:
- Four Marks of the Church i.e. "One, holy, catholic and apostolic church"
- Catholic (disambiguation)
- Roman Catholic Church (disambiguation)
- Orthodox Church (disambiguation)
- National Catholic Church (disambiguation)
- Traditionalist Catholicism
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Catholic Church.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.