|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Wiki bots.|
|This is a maintenance category. It is used for maintenance of the Wikipedia project and is not part of the encyclopedia. It contains pages that are not articles, or it groups articles by status rather than subject. Do not include this category in content categories.|
This category contains pages related to Wikipedia bots – automated or semi-automated programs which run on separate user accounts and do tedious and/or repetitive tasks. See Wikipedia:Bot policy for the policy on using bots. Running an automated bot requires approval, which may be requested at Wikipedia:Bots/Requests for approval.
Pages that were historically important are categorized in Category:Wikipedia bots (historical) instead.
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Wikipedia adminbots (8 P)
- ► Wikipedia bot operators (233 P)
- ► Wikipedia bot requests for approval (6 C)
- ► Wikipedia bot-related templates (2 C, 73 P)
- ► Wikipedia bots by framework (3 C)
- ► Wikipedia bots by purpose (7 C)
- ► Wikipedia bots by status (7 C)
- ► Wikipedia bots which are exclusion compliant (182 P)
- ► Wikipedia bots with source code published (8 C, 45 P)
- ► Pages monitored by Wikipedia bots (16 C, 25 P)
Pages in category "Wikipedia bots"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Wikipedia:Bot Approvals Group
- Wikipedia:Bot Approvals Group/Guide
- Wikipedia:Bot Approvals Group/nominations
- Wikipedia:Bot Approvals Group/Successful membership candidacies
- Wikipedia:Bot requests
- Wikipedia:Bots/Requests for approval
- Wikipedia:Bots/Requests for approval/Adminbots