|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Weather.|
The term "weather" covers a broad range of observed, measured, and forecasted phenomena. It differs from climate, which deals with large-scale weather trends over longer time-spans. Weather phenomena occurring between the Tropic of Cancer and Tropic of Capricorn are classified separately in Category:Tropical cyclones and Category:Tropical meteorology.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Anomalous weather (20 P)
- ► Weather events (16 C, 10 P)
- ► Weather hazards (7 C, 88 P)
- ► Inclement weather management (1 C, 13 P)
- ► Weather records (1 C, 1 P)