|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Scientific theories.|
Scientific theories are distinguished from philosophical theories in that each of their theorems are statements about observable data, whereas a philosophical theory includes theorems which are ideas or principles.
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.
- ► Astrophysics theories (1 C, 6 P)
- ► Biology theories (3 C, 1 P)
- ► Decompression theory (2 C, 4 P)
- ► Geology theories (3 C, 10 P)
- ► Hypotheses (15 C, 69 P)
- ► Obsolete scientific theories (10 C, 48 P)
- ► Unexplained phenomena (5 C, 30 P)
Pages in category "Scientific theories"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).