Articles relating to right-wing politics, which support the view that certain social orders and hierarchies are inevitable, natural, normal, or desirable, typically supporting this position on the basis of natural law, economics, or tradition. Hierarchy and inequality may be seen as natural results of traditional social differences or competition in market economies. The term right-wing can generally refer to "the conservative or reactionary section of a political party or system".
- "right wing – definition of right wing in English | Oxford Dictionaries". En.oxforddictionaries.com. 20 April 2014. Retrieved 15 November 2016.
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- Economic liberalism (7 C, 51 P)
- Far-right politics (27 C, 78 P, 1 F)
- Right-libertarianism (6 C, 22 P)
- Neoliberalism (11 C, 36 P)
Pages in category "Right-wing politics"
The following 46 pages are in this category, out of 46 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).