Religious texts, also known as scripture, are the texts which various religious traditions consider to be sacred, or of central importance to their religious tradition. Many religions and spiritual movements believe that their sacred texts are divinely or supernaturally inspired.
This category has the following 43 subcategories, out of 43 total.
- Religious handbooks and manuals (1 C, 5 P)
- Discordian texts (7 P)
- East Asian religious texts (4 C, 2 P)
- Hermetica (10 P)
- Lost religious texts (2 C, 17 P)
- People by religious text (9 C)
- Works about religious texts (4 C)
- Yazidi texts (3 P)
- Zoroastrian texts (1 C, 30 P)
Pages in category "Religious texts"
The following 44 pages are in this category, out of 44 total. This list may not reflect recent changes.