Category:Rail transport in Germany
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Rail transport in Germany.|
This is the highest level category for all subjects related to rail transport in Germany. Wherever possible articles should be placed in subordinate categories specific to their subject. Articles suitable for direct inclusion below are those of national (including Länderbahn) importance such as national railway companies (e.g. Royal Saxon State Railways), national rail systems (e.g. S-Bahn) or locomotive genres (e.g. Einheitsdampflokomotive), or lists of national significance (e.g. List of scheduled railway routes in Germany).
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
- ► Railway companies of Germany (4 C, 72 P)
- ► Rail transport in East Germany (3 C, 5 P)
- ► History of rail transport in Germany (6 C, 26 P)
- ► Germany rail transport stubs (2 C, 135 P)
- ► Germany rail transport templates (6 C, 74 P)
Pages in category "Rail transport in Germany"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).