|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Privacy.|
Privacy is the state of being free from unwanted intrusion, being closely related to anonymity. The level of privacy which a person desires to have depends on the circumstances, as there are different types of privacy. The right against unsanctioned intrusion of privacy by the government, corporations or individuals is part of many countries' laws, and in some cases, constitutions.
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
- ► Biometrics (8 C, 96 P)
- ► Privacy controversies and disputes (1 C, 25 P)
- ► Data retention (4 P)
- ► Hardware device blockers (3 P)
- ► Information privacy (7 C, 86 P)
- ► Privacy law (11 C, 43 P)
- ► Non-public museums (1 C, 1 P)
- ► Privacy organizations (5 C, 52 P)
- ► Public records (12 C, 54 P)
- ► Privacy of telecommunications (5 C, 90 P)
- ► Works about privacy (12 P)
Pages in category "Privacy"
The following 96 pages are in this category, out of 96 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).