|Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable. This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.|
This category is for articles on the conduct, practice, and doctrine of politics in Canada.
- Category:Government of Canada for the official institutions and offices of the federal government.
- Category:Government in Canada for provincial or local governments or for government in general.
This category has the following 21 subcategories, out of 21 total.
- Politics by city in Canada (78 C)
- Politics of Canada by locality (11 C)
- Canada politics-related lists (8 C, 10 P)
- Corruption in Canada (2 C, 33 P)
- Elections in Canada (20 C, 18 P)
- Foreign relations of Canada (25 C, 58 P)
- Political history of Canada (31 C, 96 P)
- Human rights in Canada (16 C, 22 P)
- Ku Klux Klan in Canada (1 C, 2 P)
- Lobbying in Canada (2 C, 9 P)
- Political mass media in Canada (6 C, 3 P)
- Political movements in Canada (37 C, 31 P)
- Municipal politics of Canada (5 C)
- Political organizations based in Canada (8 C, 14 P)
- Parliamentary groups in Canada (4 C, 5 P)
- Canadian political people (11 C)
- Political parties in Canada (23 C, 8 P)
- Political science in Canada (1 C, 4 P)
- Political terminology in Canada (1 C, 34 P)
- Canada politics stubs (4 C, 172 P)
Pages in category "Politics of Canada"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total. This list may not reflect recent changes.