This category and its subcategories contain articles relating to the various languages of Central America, which by a common geopolitical definition includes the territory encompassed by the countries of Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua and Panama.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- Languages of Belize (2 C, 11 P)
- Languages of Costa Rica (2 C, 16 P)
- Languages of El Salvador (2 C, 10 P)
- Languages of Guatemala (2 C, 37 P)
- Languages of Honduras (3 C, 20 P)
- Languages of Nicaragua (1 C, 16 P)
- Languages of Panama (4 C, 11 P)
- Spanish language (26 C, 109 P)
Pages in category "Languages of Central America"
The following 3 pages are in this category, out of 3 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).