Engineering or Construction vehicles are heavy-duty vehicles, specially designed for executing construction (Civil engineering) tasks, most frequently, ones involving earth moving. Listed here are articles about the engineering vehicles themselves, their tools and their systems. Also notable manufacturers are listed.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- Allis-Chalmers vehicles (1 C)
- Bulldozers (3 C, 13 P)
- Caterpillar Inc. vehicles (1 C, 23 P)
- Cranes (machines) (8 C, 29 P)
- Dump trucks (1 C, 10 P)
- Excavating equipment (3 C, 8 P)
- John Deere vehicles (1 C, 6 P)
- Komatsu Limited (3 C, 13 P)
- Komatsu vehicles (1 C, 8 P)
- Military engineering vehicles (5 C, 41 P)
- Terex vehicles (2 P)
- Tractors (16 C, 100 P)
Pages in category "Engineering vehicles"
The following 87 pages are in this category, out of 87 total. This list may not reflect recent changes.