Category:Empire of Japan
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to |
Empire of Japan.
- Empire of Japan (1868–1947).
- This category collects all articles on Japanese history from the Meiji Restoration in 1868, through World War I and Japan in World War II, to the enactment of the 1947 constitution of modern Japan.
- The Meiji period (1868−1912), Taishō period (1912−1926), and first two decades of the Shōwa period (1926−1945) occurred during the empire's era.
- Category:History > History of Japan > Empire of Japan
- Category:Politics > Political ideologies > Fascism > Fascism by country > Empire of Japan
- Category:Politics > Countries by form of government > Monarchies > Empires > Former empires > Empire of Japan
|History of Japan
Empire of Japan
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
- ► Earthquakes in the Empire of Japan (7 P)
- ► Geography of the Empire of Japan (1 C)
- ► Japanese designation systems (3 P)
- ► Taishō period (19 C, 12 P)
- ► Japan in World War II (11 C, 69 P)
- ► Zaibatsu (6 C, 14 P)
Pages in category "Empire of Japan"
The following 106 pages are in this category, out of 106 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).