|Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable. This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Communism.|
The terms communism or communist can refer to several related things:
- The sociopolitical movement that aims for a classless and stateless society.
- The economic system which intends controlled economy by government.
- The political ideology which sometimes has resulted in totalitarianism.
Non-Marxist forms of communism also exist, for example Christian communism.
This category has the following 35 subcategories, out of 35 total.
- Communists (11 C, 1 P)
- Communist states (10 C, 36 P)
- Democratic confederalism (3 C, 2 P)
- Former communist economies (4 C, 11 P)
- Imperialism studies (9 C, 73 P)
- Jewish communist movements (3 C, 14 P)
- Leninism (10 C, 27 P)
- Communist organizations (16 C, 12 P)
Pages in category "Communism"
The following 78 pages are in this category, out of 78 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Christian communism
- Collective leadership
- Communism and LGBT rights
- Communist era
- Communist front
- Communist Party of Argentina (Extraordinary Congress)
- Communist society
- Council communism
- Crimes against humanity under communist regimes
- Criticism of communist party rule
- Criticism of Marxism