Category:Christian denominational families
- Denominational families (or movements) are groupings of communities, denominations, or churches within Christianity that share common naming, historical ties, and similar doctrines and practices. These denominational families lack a full-time central leadership.
- Christian denominations do have a particular central leadership.
Council of Ephesus (431)
Council of Chalcedon (451)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Christian denominations.|
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Lists of Christian denominations (3 C, 12 P)
- ► Nestorianism (4 C, 18 P)
- ► Oriental Orthodoxy (16 C, 32 P)
- ► Syriac Christianity (16 C, 41 P)
- ► Western Christianity (5 C, 25 P)