Category:Central American museum stubs
|This category is maintained by WikiProject Stub sorting.|
Please propose new stub templates and categories here before creation.
|This category is for stub articles relating to museums in Central America. You can help by expanding them. |
This stub category is a parent-only category, that is, all stubs within it should be in one of its subcategories, or marked with a template that may eventually have a separate subcategory. To add an article to this category, please use the appropriate template for one of its subcategories.
Pages in category "Central American museum stubs"
The following 39 pages are in this category, out of 39 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Marine Exhibition Center of Punta Culebra
- Maritime Museum (Belize)
- Museo de Cultura Popular
- Museo de los Niños
- Museo de Sabanero
- Museo del Jade Marco Fidel Tristán Castro
- Museo Nacional de Arqueología y Etnología
- Museo Nacional de Costa Rica
- Museum of Belize
- Museum of the Holocaust (Guatemala)
- Museum of the Revolution (El Salvador)
- Museum of Traditions and Legends