|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Biblical studies.|
Biblical studies is the academic study of the Judeo-Christian Bible and related texts. Other texts often examined by biblical scholars include the Jewish apocrypha, the Jewish pseudepigrapha, the New Testament apocrypha, the many varieties of ante-Nicene early Christian literature, and early Jewish literature.
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- Biblical archaeology (2 C, 57 P)
- Biblical exegesis (4 C, 57 P)
- Hebrew Bible studies (2 C, 14 P)
- Biblical studies journals (24 P)
- Biblical studies organizations (3 C, 23 P)
- Wisdom literature (9 C, 35 P)
- Biblical studies stubs (1 C, 74 P)
Pages in category "Biblical studies"
The following 29 pages are in this category, out of 29 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).