This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "17th century in London"
The following 67 pages are in this category, out of 67 total. This list may not reflect recent changes.
- The Cambridge History of British Theatre
- Joan Carlile
- Execution of Charles I
- Chelsea College (17th century)
- Katherine Chidley
- Samuel Chidley
- City of London Militia Act 1662
- Clerkenwell Bridewell
- Clifton Star Chamber Case
- Cockpit Theatre
- Commissioners of Scotland Yard
- Coronation of James I and Anne
- Charles Cox (brewer)
- Tom Cox (highwayman)