Cartoon Brew is an animation news website created by Amid Amidi and Jerry Beck that was launched in 2004.
Type of site
|Owner||Cartoon Brew, LLC.|
The site has published news articles, commentaries and reviews regarding the animation industry. The Comics Beat called it the "essential cartoon blog", while animator Francis Glebas cited it as "the place to go for the latest in animation news".
- Cartoon Dump: Episode 1
- Levy, David B. (2006). Your Career in Animation: How to Survive and Thrive. Allworth Press. p. 223. ISBN 1581154453.
- Anon. (November 23, 2009). "Were the '90s Really a Golden Age of Cartoons?". Comics Beat. Archived from the original on December 4, 2014. Retrieved December 4, 2014.
- Glebas, Francis (2013). The Animator's Eye: Composition and Design for Better Animation. Taylor & Francis. p. 280. ISBN 1136130225.
- Zahed, Ramin (February 12, 2013). "Jerry Beck Ankles Cartoon Brew". Animation Magazine. n.p. Archived from the original on February 16, 2013. Retrieved December 4, 2014.
- Yamato, Jen (February 12, 2013). "Blogger Jerry Beck out at Cartoon Brew". Deadline Hollywood. Penske Media Corporation. Archived from the original on December 4, 2014. Retrieved December 4, 2014.
- What Dave Fleischer did after “Mr. Bug”|Cartoon Research (first post of CR)