|Washington State Representative|
from the 39th Legislative District
September 21, 2017 – Present
|Preceded by||John Koster|
Early life and careerEdit
Eslick was a small business owner and the founder of GroWashington.
Following the resignation of John Koster, Eslick was one of three Republican candidates nominated to fill the vacancy, along with former Representative Elizabeth Scott and Georgene Faries. On September 21, the King, Skagit and Snohomish County Councils voted to confirm Eslick. She was immediately sworn in.
- Kelly Sullivan (2017-09-21). "Sultan mayor tapped to fill House seat: Eslick to serve both roles until transition plan is decided". Monroe Monitor. Retrieved 2017-09-22.
- "Voting results and ballot return numbers for the November 4, 2014 General Election". Snohomish County Elections. Retrieved 2017-09-22.
- C.R. Douglas (2014-10-23). "A look at the Snohomish County Executive race: Lovick vs. Eslick". Q13 Fox. Retrieved 2017-09-22.
- "Voting results for the November 6, 2007 General election". Snohomish County Elections. Retrieved 2017-09-22.
- Jerry Cornfield (2017-09-21). "They chose the longshot candidate to fill a vacant seat: Sultan Mayor Carolyn Eslick will serve as representative for the 39th legislative district". Herald Net. Retrieved 2017-09-22.
|This article about a politician from the state of Washington is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|