Carolina Santo Domingo
Carolina Santo Domingo is an American handbag designer.
Santo Domingo is a member of the Santo Domingo family, a prominent family of Colombian origin. She is the daughter of Luis Felipe Santo Domingo, a nephew of Julio Mario Santo Domingo, and Karen Hinds. She is a sister of filmmaker Bettina Santo Domingo. Santo Domingo is a niece of Lauren Santo Domingo and a cousin of Tatiana Santo Domingo.
She worked as a designer for Staud, creating the “Bissett” bag for the Los Angeles-based brand in November 2015. In 2016 she launched her own line of handbags. Her line, based in Los Angeles, is produced in Italy. The handbag line is sold at Bergdorf Goodman and at Moda Operandi. Prior to designing, she worked as a design assistant for accessories at Belstaff.
- Tiempo, Casa Editorial El (September 24, 1997). "FALLECIÓ EL EMPRESARIO LUIS FELIPE SANTO DOMINGO". El Tiempo.
- "UN HOMBRE QUE SUPO VIVIR". UN HOMBRE QUE SUPO VIVIR.
- "Carolina Santo Domingo's Bags Are About to Be All Over Instagram". Observer. 2017-03-24. Retrieved 2020-03-28.
- Editors, Buro 24/7 (November 23, 2017). "On Our Radar: Carolina Santo Domingo". Medium.CS1 maint: extra text: authors list (link)
- Whitney, Christine (October 24, 2017). "Lauren Santo Domingo on What She Would Never Wear". The Cut.
- Sidell, Misty White (October 13, 2016). "Carolina Santo Domingo to Launch Namesake Handbag Line".
- Aschenbrand-Robinson, Rachel (December 30, 2018). "Carolina Santo Domingo". POPSUGAR Fashion.
- Phang, Gracia (26 March 2018). "3 NEW "IT" FASHION BRANDS ON NET-A-PORTER YOU NEED TO KNOW". Harper's Bazaar. Hearst Communications. Retrieved 28 March 2020.
- "Carolina Santo Domingo at Bergdorf Goodman". www.bergdorfgoodman.com.