Bettina Santo Domingo
Santo Domingo worked as the media manager of Moda Operandi, a fashion discovery platform founded by Lauren Santo Domingo in 2011. In 2012 she filmed the company's Swim Week trunshows. In 2015 Santo Domingo filmed Moda Operandi's Fahsion Firsts series featuring Diane von Furstenberg, Naomi Campbell, Andre Leon Talley, Zac Posen, and Carlyne Cerf de Dudzeele.
Santo Domingo also works as an independent documentary filmmaker. While working for Moda Operandi she directed a short film titled MOVE, featuring Isabella Boylston and Leiomy Maldonado. She has also worked on the documentaries Child of Cambodia, documenting Sophia Lim in Battambang as she worked to create mobile library programs for children in remote Cambodian villages, and directed the documentary In this climate, which covered women at Standing Rock Indian Reservation. Santo Domingo produced the first season of the podcast Sex Ed.
Santo Domingo was raised in Los Angeles, California. A member of the Santo Domingo family, a prominent Colombian family, she is the daughter of Luis Felipe Santo Domingo and Karen Hinds. Her father, who died in 1997, was a nephew of Julio Mario Santo Domingo. Santo Domingo is the sister of handbag designer Carolina Santo Domingo. She attended Northeastern University in Boston, where she studied sociology.
- "El diario de Bettina Santo Domingo". Vogue Mexico.
- Lamont-Djite, Tara (July 16, 2014). "18 Ways to Have a Very Glamorous Summer". Harper's BAZAAR.
- Bazaar, Redação (March 26, 2013). "Karlie Kloss é a musa da primavera do Moda Operandi". Harper's Bazaar » Moda, beleza e estilo de vida em um só site.
- Bray, Sarah (January 7, 2014). "Inside Moda Operandi's Uber-Chic Headquarters". ELLE Decor.
- Pérez, Christina (April 26, 2012). "Exclusive: See Moda Operandi's New Swim Video Styled by Taylor Tomasi Hill". POPSUGAR Fashion.
- "Carlyne Cerf and Naomi Campbell Talk Fashion Firsts". Daily Front Row. February 26, 2015.
- Urla, Liza (2015-08-03). "GEM TALK WITH BETTINA SANTO DOMINGO MEDIA MANAGER MODA OPERANDI LONDON, GEMOLOGUE". Gemologue. Retrieved 2020-03-28.
- "Cartagena, Colombia, Is the New "It" Destination".
- "UN HOMBRE QUE SUPO VIVIR". UN HOMBRE QUE SUPO VIVIR.
- Tiempo, Casa Editorial El (September 24, 1997). "FALLECIÓ EL EMPRESARIO LUIS FELIPE SANTO DOMINGO". El Tiempo.
- "Las invitadas a la despedida de soltera de Tatiana Santo Domingo". Vanity Fair. August 30, 2013.
- "How Andrea Casiraghi and Tatiana Santo Domingo celebrated their wedding". HELLO!. August 31, 2013.