This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (July 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Carly Calder Zucker
11 May 1984
|Height||5 ft 3 in (1.60 m)|
|Spouse(s)||Joe Cole (2009-present)|
Cole has modeled for fitness and fashion magazines. She was a contestant on the 2008 reality TV show I'm a Celebrity... Get Me out of Here!, and was the third person voted out on 28 November 2008. In 2009 she was the face of a Lynx campaign.
Cole is of German and English heritage, and grew up in Leytonstone, East London and attended Wanstead High School. She has always had an interest in sports, having played football while in school. She is also an avid runner and yoga enthusiast.
Carly married England footballer, Joe Cole on 20 June 2009 in Chelsea, London, where she wore a £10,000 wedding dress by designer Oscar de la Renta. The couple have a daughter, Ruby Tatiana Cole, who was born March 2010 in London, and a son, Harrison, born 19 October 2012, also in London. On 18 October 2015, she had their 3rd child, a boy named Max.
- Cocozza, Paula (16 April 2007). "The close-up Carly Zucker, personal trainer". The Guardian. London. Retrieved 16 September 2009.
- "Carly Zucker: I'm A Celebrity top 10 facts". 11 November 2008. Archived from the original on 3 August 2009. Retrieved 16 September 2009.
- Nelson, Sara (12 September 2009). "Carly the cavegirl steals Raquel Welch's prehistoric bikini". Daily Mail. London. Retrieved 6 February 2009.
- "Carly Zucker fitness plan exclusive: My seven secrets for a slimmer, sexier you". 24 August 2008. Retrieved 16 September 2009.
- "Carly Zucker & Joe Cole baby joy". 20 March 2010. Retrieved 21 March 2010.