|Running time||30 minutes|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Original release||October 10, 1942– February 16, 1944|
|Sponsored by||Campana cosmetic company|
Dick Powell starred in both versions of Campana Serenade. The 1942-1943 episodes also featured the Music Maids, with Matty Malneck and his orchestra. Joining Powell in the 1943-1944 programs were singer Martha Tilton and Lud Gluskin and his orchestra. Henry Charles was the announcer.
- Dunning, John. (1998). On the Air: The Encyclopedia of Old-Time Radio. Oxford University Press. ISBN 978-0-19-507678-3. p. 133.
- "Martha Tilton and Lud Gluskin Join Campana Serenade". Harrisburg Telegraph. Pennsylvania, Harrisburg. September 4, 1943. p. 15. Retrieved February 8, 2017 – via Newspapers.com.
- Terrace, Vincent (1999). Radio Programs, 1924-1984: A Catalog of More Than 1800 Shows. McFarland & Company, Inc. ISBN 978-0-7864-4513-4. p. 60.
- CBS Program Book (PDF). New York, N.Y.: The Columbia Broadcasting System. February 1, 1944. Retrieved 8 February 2017.
- "Campana Resumes" (PDF). Broadcasting. September 6, 1943. p. 18. Retrieved 8 February 2017.
|This article about a radio show or program in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|