This article needs additional citations for verification
. (April 2017)
In Greek mythology, Callirrhoe (; also Callirhoe) may refer to the following characters:
- Callirrhoe (Oceanid), one of the Oceanid daughters of Oceanus and Tethys, and the mother of Geryon by Chrysaor.
- Callirhoe, wife of Peiras, son of King Argus of Argos, son of Zeus and Niobe. She was the mother of Argus, Arestorides and Triopas.
- Callirhoe, daughter of the river god Scamander, wife of Tros, mother of Ilus, Assaracus, Ganymede and Cleopatra.
- Callirhoe, daughter of Meander and consort of Car.
- Callirhoe, daughter of Nestus, mother of Biston, Odomas and Edonus by Ares
- Callirhoe, a maiden who was loved by Coresus.
- Callirrhoe, daughter of the river-god Achelous, who betrothed her to Alcmaeon.
- Callirhoe, daughter of Lycus, king of Lycia. She fell in love with Diomedes and saved him from being sacrificed to Ares by her father. After Diomedes left Lycia, she hanged herself.
- Callirhoe, daughter of the Boeotian Phocus