California State Route 270
State Route 270 (SR 270), also known as Bodie Road, is state highway in the U.S. state of California. It is a spur route off of U.S. Route 395 south of Bridgeport in Mono County, leading into Bodie State Historic Park.
Map of Mono County in eastern California with SR 270 highlighted in red
|Defined by Streets and Highways Code § 570|
|Maintained by Caltrans|
|Length||9.805 mi (15.780 km)|
|West end||US 395 near Bridgeport|
Except where prefixed with a letter, postmiles were measured on the road as it was in 1964, based on the alignment that existed at the time, and do not necessarily reflect current mileage. R reflects a realignment in the route since then, M indicates a second realignment, L refers an overlap due to a correction or change, and T indicates postmiles classified as temporary (for a full list of prefixes, see the list of postmile definitions). Segments that remain unconstructed or have been relinquished to local control may be omitted. The entire route is in Mono County.
|||0.00||US 395 – Lee Vining, Bridgeport||West end of SR 270|
|Bodie||9.81||Bodie State Historic Park||East end of SR 270|
|1.000 mi = 1.609 km; 1.000 km = 0.621 mi|
- California Department of Transportation. "State Truck Route List". Sacramento: California Department of Transportation. Archived from the original (XLS file) on June 30, 2015. Retrieved June 30, 2015.
- California @ AARoads - California 270
- Federal Highway Administration (March 25, 2015). National Highway System: California (North) (PDF) (Map). Scale not given. Washington, DC: Federal Highway Administration. Retrieved August 28, 2017.
- Natzke, Stefan; Neathery, Mike & Adderly, Kevin (June 20, 2012). "What is the National Highway System?". National Highway System. Washington, DC: Federal Highway Administration. Retrieved July 1, 2012.
- California Department of Transportation (July 2007). "Log of Bridges on State Highways". Sacramento: California Department of Transportation.
- California Department of Transportation, All Traffic Volumes on CSHS Archived July 21, 2011, at the Wayback Machine, 2006