CSAT may refer to:
- Civil Services Aptitude Test, a compulsory part of Civil Services Examination, that act as a screening test to Civil Services Main examination Conducted annually by Union Public Service Commission of India. It is also known as Civil Services Preliminary Examination
- College Scholastic Ability Test, a standardized test in South Korea
- Supreme Council of National Defense (Romania) (Consiliul Suprem de Apărare a Ţării), an autonomous administrative authority in Romania
- Customer satisfaction measure or index (Market Research)
- Circuit satisfiability problem, a classic NP-complete problem in computer science
- Commonwealth Secretariat arbitral tribunal
- Certified Sex Addiction Therapist, a therapeutic accreditation granted by the International Institute for Trauma and Addiction Professionals
- Canton-Protocol Strategic Alliance Treaty, a faction in the 2013 video game ARMA 3
- Czech Airlines Technics, a Czech company for maintenance and repairing aircraft based in Prague
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CSAT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.