CK Asset Holdings
CK Asset Holdings Limited, previously known as Cheung Kong Property Holdings Limited, is a property developer registered in the Cayman Islands, with its headquarters and principal place of business in Hong Kong. The company was established in 2015 as part of a restructure of Cheung Kong Holdings, by spinning off its property holdings into a separate company. CK Asset Holdings began trading on 3 June 2015.
|Traded as||SEHK: 1113|
|Predecessor||Cheung Kong Holdings|
|Headquarters||7/F, Cheung Kong Center, 2 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong|
|Victor Li Tzar-kuoi, Chairman and Managing Director|
|Products||Include property development and investment, hotel and serviced suite operation, property and project management, aircraft leasing, and investment in energy and infrastructure assets that are household equipment services related|
|Subsidiaries||Cheung Kong Property Development Limited|
Citybase Property Management Limited
Goodwell Property Management Limited
Harbour Plaza Hotel Management Limited
Hutchison Property Group Limited
Accipiter Holdings Designated Activity Company
- "李嘉诚完成世纪重组 旗下地产航母长实地产正式上市". Tencent News (in Chinese). 4 June 2015. Retrieved 30 September 2015.
- Yun, Michelle (3 June 2015). "Li Ka-shing's Property Spin Off Debuts at HK$70 in Hong Kong". Bloomberg Business. Retrieved 25 August 2015.
- "Greene King pub giant snapped up by Hong Kong firm CKA".
- "Greene King to be sold to Hong Kong's richest family for £2.7bn".
- "Greene King to be sold to Hong Kong property giant".
|This article about a Hong Kong company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|