Club Atlético Rentistas, known simply as Rentistas is an Uruguayan professional football club based in Cerrito de la Victoria, Montevideo. Founded in 1933, the club competes in the Uruguayan Primera División.
|Full name||Club Atlético Rentistas|
|Nickname(s)||Bichos Colorados, Bicheros, Rojos, El Renta|
|Founded||March 26, 1933|
|Ground||Estadio Complejo Rentistas|
|2020||Primera División, runners-up|
(9th in aggregate table)
In 1971, Rentistas was the first team of the neighbourhood (barrio) Cerrito de la Victoria that achieved promotion to the Uruguayan first division. They remained there until 1980. Rentistas returned to the first division on three other occasions (1989–92, 1997–01, 2004–07).
- As of 27 September 2020
Note: Flags indicate national team as defined under FIFA eligibility rules. Players may hold more than one non-FIFA nationality.
Other players underEdit
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (November 2020)
- Geordy Sequeiros
- Manuel Keosseian
- Martín Lasarte (1998–99)
- Carlos Manta (1 Jan 2005 – 18 September 2006)
- Álvaro Gutiérrez (2006–07)
- Julio César Balerio (18 September 2006 – 1 June 2007), (28 July 2011 – 7 November 2011)
- Edgardo Arias (8 Nov 2011 – 30 June 2012)
- Adolfo Barán (16 July 2012–Dec 14)
- Manuel Keosseián (Jan 2015–June 2015)
- Valentín Villazán (June 2015–)
- Primera División Apertura phase:
- 2020 Apertura
- 1971, 1988, 1996, 2011
- Edwards, Daniel (17 May 2011). "The story of Porto's incredible Hulk exposes the shadowy business of 'off-shore transfers' ahead of the Europa League final". Goal.com. Retrieved 21 July 2018.
- "Clásicos del fútbol uruguayo - Deportes" (in Spanish). 18 April 2011. Retrieved 21 July 2018.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Club Atlético Rentistas.|