C&I Leasing Group PLC is a Nigerian public limited maritime company. Formed in 1990 as a private company, it was converted into a public company listed at the Nigerian stock exchange in 1997. It is divited into three business units: fleet management, outsourcing, and the operation of marine vessels.
C & I Fleet Management which is managed along with the Hertz car rental franchise in Nigeria is adequately supported by C & I leasing's own service centre and their Citracks Telematics solutions making the Fleet Management business a one-stop brand for fleet management services.
The C & I outsourcing unit specializes in human resource outsourcing, recruitment services, payroll services and business process outsourcing for blue chip organisations along with the SDS training centre which focuses on human capacity development for existing outsourcing clients and others.
The C & I Marine Unit is structured to provide a range of both onshore and offshore services to take advantage of the opportunities in the Nigerian Local Content laws. It charters and operates ships on a contractual basis from short to long term. It primarily charters offshore vessels and security patrol ships, operating in the Gulf of Guinea and Bonny river delta. The company employs about 4,500 people in six offices located in Port Harcourt, Benin, Enugu, Lagos, Abuja and Ghana. It also operates in Ghana through its subsidiary Leasafric Ghana Limited and in the United Arab Emirates through its subsidiary Epic International FZE.
- "C&I Leasing assures investors of dividend payment in 2018". The Guardian (Nigeria). 9 August 2018. Retrieved 30 August 2018.
- "About us". c-ileasing.com. C&I Leasing. Archived from the original on 30 August 2018. Retrieved 30 August 2018.
- Oji, Helen (22 May 2017). "C&I Leasing targets $100m fresh capital". The Guardian (Nigeria). Retrieved 30 August 2018.
- "C&I Leasing Plc, Nigeria, takes delivery of four Damen Stan Patrol 1605 vessels". Damen. 12 May 2016. Archived from the original on 30 August 2018. Retrieved 30 August 2018.
- Annual report 2017. Lagos: C&I Leasing PLC. 1 January 2018. Archived from the original on 30 August 2018. Retrieved 30 August 2018.
- Oji, Helen (14 April 2017). "C&I Leasing records V920.9 million profit after tax". Guardian (Nigeria).
- "Official website". c-ileasing.com/. C&I Leasing. Retrieved 30 August 2018.
- Annual report (PDF). Lagos: C&I Leasing PLC. 2 April 2018. Archived from the original (PDF) on 30 August 2018. Retrieved 30 August 2018.
- Oji, Helen (20 May 2016). "C&I leasing explains decline in revenue, profit for Q1 2016". The Guardian (Nigeria). Retrieved 30 August 2018.