Bulan may refer to:
- Bulan, Kentucky
- Bulan, Kermanshah, a village in Iran
- Bulan, Tehran, a village in Iran
- Bulan, Sorsogon, a town in the Philippines
- Bulan (volcano), an inactive volcano in Sulu province, the Philippines
- Bulan, Hautes-Pyrénées, a commune of the Hautes-Pyrénées département, in southwestern France
- Bulan Island, the island directly west of Batam Island, in Sijori Growth Triangle, Riau Islands Province, Indonesia
- Bulan Island (Philippines) in the Sulu Archipelago
- Bulan, another name for Mayari, a moon goddess in Tagalog mythology.
- Bulan (Khazar), a Khazar ruler of the eighth or ninth century CE, who converted to Judaism
- Bulan or Buwan means 'moon' in several Austronesian languages
- Bulan, a word in Romanian, is a long object like a club or a leg, sometimes used in slang as "pulan" (to resemble the slang word for penis) especially for Police baton. It's also used in expressions like "a avea bulan" (literally, to have bulan) meaning "to be lucky" or derived as "bulănos" ("who has thick legs" or "who is lucky") or "bulangiu" (slang word for "homosexual").
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bulan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.