Leaves are smooth, thick, leathery, broadly oblong, 5–25 centimetres (2.0–9.8 in) long and 1.5–10 centimetres (0.59–3.94 in) wide. Flowers are small, cream-coloured and 0.5 centimetres (0.20 in) across. The fruit is smooth, fleshy, lens-shaped, 1–1.7 centimetres (0.39–0.67 in) long.
- "Buchanania obovata Engl". Australian Plant Name Index (APNI), IBIS database. Centre for Plant Biodiversity Research, Australian Government. Retrieved 29 August 2013.
- "Buchanania obovata Engl". Flora of Australia Online. Department of the Environment and Heritage, Australian Government.
- Hyland, B. P. M.; Whiffin, T.; Zich, F. A.; et al. (December 2010). "Factsheet – Buchanania obovata". Australian Tropical Rainforest Plants. Edition 6.1, online version [RFK 6.1]. Cairns, Australia: Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO), through its Division of Plant Industry; the Centre for Australian National Biodiversity Research; the Australian Tropical Herbarium, James Cook University. Retrieved 29 August 2013.CS1 maint: extra punctuation (link)
- Paczkowska, Grazyna (1 May 1996). "Buchanania obovata Engl". FloraBase. Retrieved 14 July 2008.
- Brock, John (1988). Top End Native Plants. ISBN 0-7316-0859-3.
- "Buchanania obovata Engl". Atlas of Living Australia.
Media related to Buchanania obovata at Wikimedia Commons
|This Anacardiaceae article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Australian rosid article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This fruit-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|