Bryce Hegarty (born 28 August 1992) is an Australian rugby union footballer who plays either as a fly-half or fullback. He is currently a member of the Reds squad in Super Rugby. Hegarty previously played for the Melbourne Rebels, and Toyota Industries Shuttles in Japan.
Hegarty with the Waratahs in 2017
|Date of birth||28 August 1992|
|Place of birth||Brisbane, Queensland, Australia|
|Height||185 cm (6 ft 1 in)|
|Weight||92 kg (203 lb; 14 st 7 lb)|
|School||Marist College Ashgrove|
|University||Queensland University of Technology|
|Rugby union career|
Hegarty played for the Brisbane Broncos Under-20 side before moving south to Melbourne ahead of the 2013 Super Rugby season. He made his Rebels debut on 11 May 2013 in a 32-36 loss to the Blues in Auckland. The following week he made his first start, against the Stormers at fly-half in the absence of the injured James O'Connor and Angus Roberts.
- "Bryce Hegarty signs with the NSW Waratahs for 2016" (Press release). Waratahs. 28 January 2016. Retrieved 28 January 2016.
- "Bryce Hegarty Melbourne Rebels Player Profile". Melbourne Rebels. Retrieved 21 May 2013.
- "2015年度新加入選手（追加）のお知らせ" (Press release) (in Japanese). Toyota Industries Shuttles. 22 June 2015. Retrieved 22 June 2015.
- "SA Rugby Match Centre – Blues 36-32 Rebels". South African Rugby Union. 11 May 2013. Retrieved 1 July 2016.
- "Bryce Hegarty handed starting berth". ESPN Scrum. 16 May 2013. Retrieved 21 May 2013.