British Psychoanalytical Society(Redirected from British Psycho-Analytical Society)
This article does not cite any sources. (September 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Through its related bodies, the Institute of Psychoanalysis and the London Clinic of Psychoanalysis, it is involved in the teaching, development, and practice of psychoanalysis at its headquarters at Byron House, west London. It is a constituent organization of the International Psychoanalytical Association and a member institution of the British Psychoanalytic Council.
- The British Psychoanalytical Society
- International Psychoanalytical Association
- British Psychoanalytic Council
- "Archival material relating to British Psychoanalytical Society". UK National Archives.
- "Archival material relating to the Institute of Psychoanalysis". UK National Archives.
|This psychology-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an organisation in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|