This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (November 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This biography of a living person includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (November 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Brian Temba (born December 9, 1977) is a South African actor, performer, singer, songwriter and producer. He was born in the Eastern Cape province. He speaks four languages. He is known for his role as Ranthumeng Mokoena in the South African soap opera Muvhango and his role as Simba in the West End musical The Lion King.
|Birth name||Brian Thembalethu Makiwane|
|Born||December 9, 1977|
Eastern Cape, South Africa
|Occupation(s)||Actor, performer, singer, songwriter, producer|
- Simba in The Lion King (2003–2008: West End)
- u/s Simba/Ensemble in The Lion King (2000–2001: Panteges Theatre, Los Angeles)
- Ensemble in Lion and the lamb (1999: Market Theatre, South Africa)
- Omar in Hip-Hop Opera (Urban Concepts, London)
- Featured Artist in Back stage (ETV)
- Brian in Generations (SABC 1)
- guest at The Jay Leno Show (Los Angeles)
- guest at Felicia Mabuza-Suttle (South Africa)
- Ranthumeng Mokoena in "Muvhango (South African TV series)"(SABC 2)
- "Thembalethu Makiwane". sampra.
- "5 things you need to know about Brian Temba". 702.
- "Brian Temba halts acting to focus on his 'first love'". Independent Online.