A brane is a spatially extended mathematical concept that appears in M-theory. It may also refer to:
- Brane cosmology, several theories in particle physics and cosmology related to superstring theory and M-theory
- BRANE (acronym for Bombing Radar Navigation Equipment) - the airborne computer built by IBM in the 1950s for the B-52 strategic bomber
- Brane, Cornwall, a hamlet in Cornwall, England, with a chambered tomb known as Brane Barrow
- Brane, archaic name of Bordeaux wine producer Château Brane-Cantenac
- Brane-Mouton, archaic name of Bordeaux wine producer Château Mouton Rothschild
- Branko Oblak (born 1947), Yugoslav/Slovenian football player and manager
- Brane Mozetič (born 1958), Slovenian poet and editor
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brane.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.