The same term may also refer to:
- Bosniaks (demonym), an archaic demonym, designating the population of Bosnia; same as Bosnians
- Bosniaks (Croats in Hungary), a distinctive term for a group of ethnic Croats who migrated to Hungary from Bosnia
- Democratic League of Bosniaks, political party of ethnic Bosniaks in the Republic of Macedonia
- History of the Bosniaks, national history of ethnic Bosniaks
- Genetic studies on Bosniaks, genetic studies on ethnic Bosniaks
- endonym forms used in English language:
- Bošnjaci, a village in Croatia
- Bosniak (disambiguation)
- Bosnian (disambiguation)
- Bosnians (disambiguation)
- Bosnia (disambiguation)
- Name of Bosnia
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bosniaks.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.