|Look up Bosnia, bosnia, bosnià, or Bośnia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bosnia primarily refers to Bosnia and Herzegovina, a country in southeastern Europe.
Bosnia may also refer to:
- Bosnia (region), a region in southeastern Europe
- Administrative entities in the history of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Banate of Bosnia, autonomous part of the Kingdom of Hungary
- Kingdom of Bosnia, a medieval kingdom
- Bosnia Sanjak, a province of the Ottoman Empire
- Bosnia Eyalet, a province of the Ottoman Empire
- Bosnia Vilayet, a province of the Ottoman Empire
- Condominium of Bosnia and Herzegovina, a province of the Austro-Hungarian Empire
- Socialist Republic of Bosnia and Herzegovina, constituent part of the SFR Yugoslavia
- Republic of Bosnia and Herzegovina, the main predecessor to the country before the Yugoslav wars
- Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, a political entity that is part of the country
- Bosnia (album), an album by Grand Funk Railroad
- "Bosnia", a song by the Cranberries from To the Faithful Departed
- Name of Bosnia
- Bosna (disambiguation)
- Bosnian (disambiguation)
- Bosniak (disambiguation)
- Bosniaks (disambiguation)
- Western Bosnia (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bosnia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.