Black Wind (film)
Black Wind (Spanish: Viento negro) is a 1964 Mexican drama film directed by Servando González. It was screened at the San Francisco Film Festival and the Melbourne International Film Festival. The film was selected as the Mexican entry for the Best Foreign Language Film at the 39th Academy Awards, but was not accepted as a nominee.
|Directed by||Servando González|
|Produced by||César Santos Galindo|
|Written by||Rafael García Travesi|
- David Reynoso as Manuel Iglesias
- José Elías Moreno as Lorenzo Montes
- Eleazar García as Picuy
- Enrique Aguilar as Ingeniero Antonio López
- Roberto Cobo as Ingeniero Carlos Jiménez
- Rodolfo Landa as Ingeniero Fernández
- Enrique Lizalde as Jorge Iglesias
- Fernando Luján as Ingeniero Julio
- Jorge Martínez de Hoyos as Ulalio
- Marianela Peña as La Venada
- Miguel Suárez as Funcionario
- José Torvay as Nabor Camargo
- Aarón Hernán
- "Viento negro (1964)". Cine Mexicano. Archived from the original on 26 February 2014. Retrieved 30 June 2014.
- "Black Wind". sffs. Retrieved 11 November 2011.
- "Black Wind". Melbourne Film Festival. Archived from the original on 1 April 2012. Retrieved 11 November 2011.
- Margaret Herrick Library, Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences
|This article related to a Mexican film of the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|