Beijing Gymnasium is an indoor arena located in Dongcheng District, Beijing, which consists of a main competition hall, a practice hall, and a swimming pool. Built in 1954 with the aid of Soviet architects, it is the first multi-purpose indoor stadium built after the founding of People's Republic of China. It was the venue for badminton competition of 1990 Asian Games. It has been serving as the Fitness Center of National Sports Training Center since 2009.
|Location||Dongcheng District, Beijing|
|Owner||State General Administration of Sport|
Beijing Gymnasium is used for meeting foreign dignitaries before the construction of Great Hall of the People. It is reported that He Long has his office here, with a red telephone that is directly connected to Zhongnanhai.
- "1955年的北京 (1)". jiaxiangwang.com. Retrieved 11 February 2019.
- "北京体育馆曾经无比"喧闹" 体操队训练"平地生烟"". Sina Sports. Retrieved 11 February 2019.
- "经典回顾：1990年北京亚运会体育场馆". 163.com. Retrieved 11 February 2019.
- "奥运冠军携手全民健身 体育总局训练局健身中心开业". Sina Sports (in Chinese). 23 March 2009. Retrieved 3 August 2020.
- "北京，与共和国共同成长". Beijing Daily. Retrieved 11 February 2019.