Beaches Resorts is an operator of all-inclusive resorts for couples & families in the Caribbean, founded in 1997. Beaches Resorts and Sandals Resorts are part of Sandals Resorts International (SRI) which is a parent company to five resort brands across seven countries.
The pool at Beaches, Turks & Caicos.
|Founder||Gordon Stewart (Chairman)|
|Headquarters||Turks & Caicos, Negril, Ocho Rios, Jamaica|
Number of locations
|Adam Stewart (CEO)|
The locations operated by Beaches Resorts are:
Gordon “Butch” Stewart, Chairman and Founder:
Gordon “Butch” Stewart is the businessperson who founded and continues to own Beaches Resorts.
Adam Stewart, Deputy Chairman:
Adam Stewart is the son of Gordon “Butch” Stewart and is also the Deputy Chairman of Sandals Resorts International (SRI).
Gebhard Rainer, CEO:
Appointed CEO in March 2018, Rainer's appointment marks the first time a non-family member has held the post. Responsible for all areas of SRI operations, he is expected to fast-track the company into a new period of growth and development.
Beaches Resorts have won the following awards:
- World’s Leading Family Resort Brand. Awarded by the World Travel Awards and won for 15 consecutive years 
- Various level International Star Diamond Awards from the American Academy of Hospitality Sciences:
- Six Star Diamond Award for “Keeping it Green” at the Ocho Rios resort
- Six Star Diamond Award for their “Italian Village” at the Negril resort
- Five Star Diamond Award for the resort itself, the Le Petit Chateau Restaurant and Mario’s Restaurant at the Turks and Caicos location
- Five Star Diamond Award for the resort itself at the Negril location