Baghali ghatogh (Persian: باقالی قاتق) is a northern Iranian dish made with fava beans), dill, and eggs. It's usually served with kateh (Persian rice dish) in northern provinces such as Gilan and Mazandaran, and can be considered a khoresh (Persian stew). It is spiced with turmeric, salt, garlic, and sometimes pepper.
|Alternative names||Baghala ghatogh|
|Place of origin||Iran|
|Region or state||Gilan Province|
- Homa (22 May 2015). "Baghali Ghatogh باقالی قاتق | Fava Beans With Dill". Persian Mama. Retrieved 2019-05-07.
- "Baghali Ghatogh (Kidney Bean Stew)". cooking and cooking. 2012-04-13. Retrieved 19 September 2013.
- "Baghali Ghatogh (Lima Beans with Eggs and Dill)". Saveur magazine. Feb 20, 2012. Retrieved 19 September 2013.
- "A Spring Fava Bean, Dill and Egg Stew - Baghali Ghatogh". BottomOfThePot.com. May 5, 2013. Archived from the original on March 2, 2018. Retrieved 2018-03-02.
- "Baghali Ghatogh (Kidney Bean Stew) Recipe, Persian Stew Recipes". Cooking and Cooking. 2012-04-13. Retrieved 2018-03-02.