|Look up Australia, Austrália, Austràlia, australia, or australià in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Australia is a country in the Southern Hemisphere.
Australia may also refer to:
Film and televisionEdit
- Australia (1989 film), directed by Jean-Jacques Andrien
- Australia (1992 film), Malayalam-language unreleased Indian film
- Australia (2008 film), directed by Baz Luhrmann
- "Australia" (Modern Family), an episode of the TV series Modern Family
- "Australia" (ChuckleVision), an episode of the ChuckleVision children's television show
- Australia: The Story of Us, a 2015 television documentary drama series
- "Australia" (Gyroscope song), 2008
- "Australia" (The Kinks song), 1969
- "Australia" (Manic Street Preachers song), 1996
- "Australia" (The Shins song), 2007
- "Australia" a song by Guttermouth from their 2000 split EP with Australian band Mach Pelican, Chicken & Champagne
- "Australia", a song by the Jonas Brothers from their 2007 self-titled album Jonas Brothers
- "Australia", a song by the Russian singer Zemfira
- Australia (schooner), a schooner used as a blockade runner in the American Civil War
- Australia (yacht), competed in the 1977 and 1980 America's Cups
- Australia II, a 12-metre yacht, Australia's first successful America's Cup challenger
- HMAS Australia, three ships in the Royal Australian Navy
- HMS Australia (1888), a ship in the Royal Navy
- Australian (disambiguation)
- The Australian (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Australia"
- Outline of Australia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Australia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.