|Look up audition in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An audition is a sample performance by an actor, singer, musician, dancer or other performing artist.
Audition may also refer to:
Film and televisionEdit
- Audition (1963 film), a 1963 film directed by Milos Forman
- Audition (1999 film), a 1999 Japanese horror film directed by Takashi Miike
- Audition (2005 film), a 2005 Canadian film also known as L'Audition
- Audition (2007 film), a 2007 US student short
- Audition Records, a record label
- Auditions (film) a 1978 film directed by Harry Hurwitz
- "Audition" (Glee), a 2010 episode of Glee
- The Audition (2000 film), a 2000 US short film starring Hilary Swank
- The Audition (2015 film), a 2015 US short film starring Leonardo DiCaprio and Robert De Niro
- "The Audition", an episode of I Love Lucy
- Auditions (TV series), a 1962 television series which aired in Melbourne, Australia
- The Audition (album), a 2003 album by singer Janelle Monáe
- Audition (album), a 2006 album by rapper P.O.S.
- "Audition", a 2006 song by Korean singer Younha
- The Audition (band), a rock band previously signed to Victory Records
- "Audition (The Fools Who Dream)", a song from the 2016 musical film La La Land
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Audition.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.