|Born||Aubrey Frances Anderson-Emmons
June 6, 2007
Santa Monica, California, U.S.
Aubrey Frances Anderson-Emmons (born June 6, 2007) is an American child actress, known for her role as Lily Tucker-Pritchett on ABC's Modern Family. She was the youngest star on the red carpet at the 2012 and 2013 Primetime Emmy Awards.
She is the daughter of Korean American adoptee Amy Anderson and Kent Emmons, who are separated. Her mother is a stand-up comedian and actress and her father is a media entrepreneur. She also has a half-sister, Ashley Emmons, who lives in Missouri.
Aubrey also does a regular YouTube segment, FoodMania Review, with mother Amy.
- Monica Rizzo (September 21, 2011). "Aubrey Anderson-Emmons Joins Modern Family as the New Lily". People. Time In. Retrieved December 3, 2013.
- Deena Bustillo (September 22, 2013). "'Modern Family' Star Aubrey Anderson-Emmons is the Tiniest Emmy Star". Zimbio. Livingly Media, Inc. Retrieved December 3, 2013.
- "Actor Bio". ABC. Archived from the original on November 24, 2013. Retrieved December 4, 2013.
- Hughes, Jason (September 24, 2012). "Lily Bullies 'Modern Family' Cast In Emmys 2012 Behind-The-Scenes Sketch". Huffington Post. Retrieved December 4, 2013.
- Aubrey Anderson-Emmons at the Internet Movie Database
- Aubrey Anderson-Emmens's official Twitter account.
- Aubrey Anderson-Emmens's official Facebook account.
|2011–present||Modern Family||Lily Tucker-Pritchett||Main role
Nominated — Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series (2014)
Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series (2013)
Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series (2012)
Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series (2011)
|2016||Arthur||(voice)||Episode: "Let's Make a Choice/Something About Edward"|
|2017||Bill Nye Saves the World||Herself||Episode: "This Diet is Bananas"|