Art is the range of human activity of imaginative talent, and its output.
Art or arts may refer to:
- Art (skill), a branch of learned knowledge
- art, archaic form of the English verb be
- Art (play), by Yasmina Reza
- Art Co., Ltd, a Japanese video game developer
- Arts and Humanities Focus Program, a Nebraska school commonly referred to as "Arts"
- Android Runtime (ART), the virtual machine in Google's Android operating system
- Assisted reproductive technology, used to achieve pregnancy in different procedures
- XIX Art, a Swiss paraglider design