Art. Lebedev Studio
This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (April 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The studio creates industrial and graphic design for commercial entities and does not accept projects from private citizens and political or religious organizations. Its motto is "Design will save the world." As of November 2011, it has five principal art directors and over 100 employees. The studio has its headquarters in Moscow, as well as other offices in Kiev and New York City.
History and workEdit
The studio began with graphic design, then expanded to include interfaces, web design, and most recently industrial design. It has an educational center, a publishing house, a media department, and several software teams. In 2011, Russian advertising research company AdMe called them the leading web studio in Russia.
They designed the Optimus Maximus keyboard, with customizable Organic light-emitting diode displays on every key, and the Just5 Brick mobile phone. They also won a public vote for the best redesign of the Moscow Metro map, in 2013.
- "A few words about Art. Lebedev Studio". Artlebedev.com. Retrieved 14 May 2011.
- http://expo.nabshow.com/mynabshow2012/Public/Booth.aspx?BoothID=146150[permanent dead link]
- "Результаты рейтинга: TOP-100 ведущих веб-студий 2007". Adme.ru. Archived from the original on 18 September 2008. Retrieved 14 May 2011.
- "Artemy Lebedev's .com-Mandership, § 120. Hanging punctuation". Artlebedev.com. 19 October 2005. Retrieved 14 May 2011.
- "Portfolio of Art. Lebedev Studio". Artlebedev.com. Archived from the original on 6 May 2011. Retrieved 14 May 2011.
- "Vaporware 2007: Long Live the King". Wired. 20 December 2007.
- "Art Lebedev Studio launches 90s-style mobile phone | News". Retrieved 2016-09-18.