Archives of Sexual Behavior
|Edited by||Kenneth J. Zucker|
|Arch. Sex. Behav.|
The journal was established in 1971 by Richard Green, who served as its editor-in-chief until 2001. He was succeeded by Kenneth J. Zucker. It is published by Springer Science+Business Media and has become a leading journal in its field. Associated with its editorial board and the International Academy of Sex Research are many of the world's leading figures in gender and sexuality research, including Richard Green, Kenneth Zucker, Milton Diamond, Michael Baily, and Carol Martin.
The types of articles published in the journal include:
Abstracting and indexingEdit
Archives of Sexual Behavior is abstracted and indexed in Biological Abstracts, Current Contents/Social & Behavioral Sciences, EMBASE, Family & Society Studies Worldwide, Health and Safety Science Abstracts, Index Medicus/MEDLINE, Psychological Abstracts, PsycINFO, Referativny Zhurnal, Risk Abstracts, Sage Family Studies Abstracts, Scopus, Sexual and Relations Therapy, Social Sciences Citation Index, Social Science Index,Sociological Abstracts, Studies on Women & Gender Abstracts, and Violence and Abuse Abstracts. According to the Journal Citation Reports, the journal's 2013 impact factor is 2.783. Based on the 2011 impact factor (3.52), of 2,943 Social Science journals, Archives was ranked 102nd (96th percentile). Of 109 journals classified as Psychology (Clinical), Archives was ranked 11th (90th percentile). Of 89 journals classified as Social Science, Interdisciplinary, Archives was ranked 1st. 
- "Editorial Board", Archives of Sexual Behavior, 2008, retrieved 2013-06-03
- "Home page", Archives of Sexual Behavior, 2008, retrieved 2013-06-03
- Bergner, Daniel (2009-01-22). "What Do Women Want?". New York Times Magazine. New York Times. pp. MM26. Retrieved 2013-06-03.
- "Archives of Sexual Behavior". 2013 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2014.
- "The Impact factor: Just the facts" (PDF), Archives of Sexual Behavior, 2013, doi:10.1007/s10508-013-0105-1, retrieved 2014-06-03